Sunday, May 13, 2007

Something Old, Something New

Sheesh. You don't use a blog for a year or so, and they assume you're not going to be back. Since Blogger doesn't seem to recognize my sign in info anymore (I'm sure it's nothing I'm doing wrong), I'll just start over. If you want to see what I was up to before, you can click here.

But life goes on. Not much has changed about me in the past year. Still living in my singlespace. It's still disorganized, because I'm still disorganized. But I'm ever hopeful.

I'm also still struggling with too much weight, but I think I've got the beast wrestled into submission for now. I'm having to start over on my exercising (nasty sinusitis!), but this weekend was really productive: 2.5 hours of walking and one yoga session. And no major food problems. All things considered, I'm feeling pretty good about me right now.

Writing is...okay, I don't know what writing is anymore. It's a long story that I can't seem to find the words to tell, but I'm working on it. Restarting my blog is step one.

Lots of restarting and renewing going on, so maybe it's a good thing to have a shiny new blog. Even if I am the same old me.


Bye for now,
Cammy

No comments:

Post a Comment