Monday, May 14, 2007

Goals 05/13/07

So here's something new for the shiny new blog: weekly goals. I'm going to try (for a few weeks anyway) posting my goals and targets for the week. At the end of the week, I'll 'fess up. Maybe the possibility of public humiliation will be a good motivator.

Or maybe not. If this little feature disappears at some point, you'll know it wasn't working.

On to the show: Goals for the coming week...
Exercise: Walk a minimum of 30 minutes per day, every day, with 3 days of 1 hour walking; also 3 yoga sessions

Diet: 5 fruits and vegetables a day, every day

Organization: Straighten out home office and master bedroom, top to bottom.

Fun and relaxation: Zoo trip!

I'll let you know next weekend how it went. Wish me luck. Or maybe strength.

Bye for now,
Cammy

No comments:

Post a Comment