Friday, July 27, 2007

BlogHer07 - Day 1



Greetings from Chicago! More specifically, from The Navy Pier in Chicago. It's a gorgeous, breezy summer day, and I'm sitting on the pier about 30 yards from Lake Michigan.

Looking at this picture, I'm underneath the tower on the left at the far end of the pier.

I'm in Chicago for the two-day BlogHer07 conference. This is my first BlogHer event, and I don't really know anyone, but I'm still having a good time. I've attended two panels so far, one on web design and another on body image and blogging. (I'm all about variety. ) And as so often happens at these things, I've met some really wonderful people.

I've also made a pass through the exhibitor area. Lots of interesting concepts out there and some goodies, besides. Plus, we got a swag bag from BlogHer. Now seems like a good time to check it out....okay, so there's way too much stuff in here to list, but it includes some CDs, a memory stick, and a bath/body set. And a really cool tote bag.

Right now I'm kind of hungry, and so I think I'll mosey down to the McDonald's at the other end of the pier for an apple dipper and a diet coke.

More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment